Our boats are 100% safe and comfortable, but small enough to get into the shallows and get you as close as possible to the wildlife!
Reservations are Necessary | Call (252) 772-9925
CLICK HERE TO BOOK ONLINE
Additional Tour Information
- Cruise lasts approximate 1 hour & 15 minutes, & you will remain on the boat the entire time
- Sorry, but there is no alcohol allowed on the boat, and we cannot allow intoxicated passengers to board the boat. No refunds will be given if you are intoxicated.
- Our boats are 100% safe and comfortable
- Boats are fully US Coast Guard inspected & carry all the latest required safety gear.
- Our Captains are VERY experienced and friendly, and are always working to ensure your enjoyment & safety
- Route may vary during inclement weather/water conditions.
- Parking is easy and free!
- Reservations are always necessary. Call or Book Online
- Operates on a daily schedule approximately during the months of June, July & August
- This tour will operate year round as long as we can reach a minimum number of guest. During the months between Labor Day & Memorial Day, please call to make arrangements
- Please be sure that you’re following the directions that were sent to you as the location for your departure may vary.
- If you need to cancel or change your party size, you’ll need to call at least 3 hours before the tour to guarantee that your card will be refunded. If you don’t call within 3 hours of your tour there will be no refunds available.
- For all tours with a departure time before 11am, you must cancel by 8pm the night before the tour so that we have a chance to fill your spots. If you don’t cancel by 8pm the night before the tour there will be no refunds available.
Location & Directions | GPS Address: 601 Evans Street, Morehead City, NC
- This Cruise will depart from the Waterfront of Downtown Morehead City, which is only 20-25 minutes from Emerald Isle, and a quick 5-10 minute drive from Atlantic Beach.
- The dock is located on the Waterfront where 6th Street intersects with Evans Street
- The GPS Address is: 601 Evans Street, Morehead City, NC 28557
- This Cruise may depart from an alternate location, so please be sure that you’re sure that you’re following the directions given to you by our staff
Parking Details | Free, Easy & All Day Parking
- A free & all day parking lot is located at the Northwest corner of Evans St. & 6th St.
- Please arrive a bit early to get your vehicle parked & unloaded, and then carefully cross the street to the Waterfront Dock