|The cruise takes you only in protected waters, not in the open ocean, and each destination is full of interesting and captivating history and legend. From the cemeteries of Shackleford Banks to the heroic tales of the families of Harkers Island, your Captain will provide the colorful local knowledge to accompany the stunning visual landscapes.
And if that wasn’t enough, you’ll enjoy a captivating trip down Taylors Creek and along the Historic Beaufort NC Waterfront, which was just voted the “Coolest Small Town in America” by a national website.
Our boats are 100% safe and comfortable, but small enough to get into the shallows and get you as close as possible to the wildlife! Don’t get stuck on a big ‘head boat’ with loudspeakers blaring in your ear – you’ll be much happier with the more interactive and more serene experience that you’ll get with Port City Tour Company.
Reservations are Necessary | Call (252) 772-9925
CLICK HERE TO BOOK ONLINE
Additional Tour Information
- Parking is easy and free!
- Sunglasses, hats, sunscreen and a bottle of water will make your trip more enjoyable
- Our boats are 100% safe and comfortable, but small enough to get into the shallows and get you as close as possible to the wildlife!
- Don’t get stuck on a big ‘head boat’ with loudspeakers blaring in your ear – you’ll be much happier with the more interactive and more serene experience that you’ll get with Port City Tour Company.
- Boats are fully US Coast Guard inspected & carry all the latest required safety gear.
- Our Captains are VERY experienced and friendly, and are always working to ensure your enjoyment & safety
- Route may vary during inclement weather/water conditions.
- Reservations are always necessary. Call or Book Online
- Operates on a daily schedule approximately during the months of June, July & August
- This tour will operate year round as long as we can reach a minimum number of guest. During the months between Labor Day & Memorial Day, please call to make arrangements
- Please be sure that you’re following the directions that were sent to you as the location for your departure may vary.
- If you need to cancel or change your party size, you’ll need to call at least 3 hours before the tour to guarantee that your card will be refunded. If you don’t call within 3 hours of your tour there will be no refunds available.
- For all tours with a departure time before 11am, you must cancel by 8pm the night before the tour so that we have a chance to fill your spots. If you don’t cancel by 8pm the night before the tour there will be no refunds available.
Location & Directions | GPS Address: 100 South 6th Street, Morehead City, NC
- This Cruise will depart from the Waterfront of Downtown Morehead City, which is only 20-25 minutes from Emerald Isle, and a quick 5-10 minute drive from Atlantic Beach.
- The dock is located on the Waterfront where 6th Street intersects with Evans Street
- The GPS Address is: 100 South 6th Street, Morehead City, NC 28557
- This Cruise may depart from an alternate location, so please be sure that you’re sure that you’re following the directions given to you by our staff
Parking Details | Free, Easy & All Day Parking
- A free & all day parking lot is located at the Northwest corner of Evans St. & 6th St.
- Please arrive a bit early to get your vehicle parked & unloaded, and then carefully cross the street to the Waterfront Dock