|What is a Ghost Walk?
The Beaufort Ghost Walk is a Guided Walking Tour through the Historic District of Beaufort, North Carolina. Founded in 1709, Beaufort is the 3rd oldest town in NC, and the 12th oldest town in North America. On the Ghost Walk, you will be entertained by your Pirate Guides, as they regale you with an enjoyable assortment of haunted tales, ghost stories, and interesting histories of the Beaufort area. In addition, you will hear about some of the amazing unexplainable encounters experienced by both our guests and guides during Ghost Walks of the past.
Reservations are Necessary | Call (252) 772-9925
CLICK HERE TO BOOK ONLINE
Additional Tour Information
- Parking is easy and free!
- You will rendezvous with your pirate guide at Pirate’s Corner, located on the beautiful grounds of the Inlet Inn. See below for further details.
- The tour covers approximately 8-10 blocks of fairly brisk walking
- The majority of the routes are handicap accessible, but not the entire route. There are places where those in a wheelchair would require assistance helping them up/down curb-sides.
- Reservations are always necessary. Call or Book Online
- YEAR ROUND!! This tour will operate year round as long as we can reach a minimum number of guest.
- Please be sure that you’re following the directions that were sent to you as the location for your departure may vary.
- If you need to cancel or change your party size, you’ll need to call at least 3 hours before the tour to guarantee that your card will be refunded. If you don’t call within 3 hours of your tour there will be no refunds available.
- For all tours with a departure time before 11am, you must cancel by 8pm the night before the tour so that we have a chance to fill your spots. If you don’t cancel by 8pm the night before the tour there will be no refunds available.
Location & Directions | GPS Address: 601 Front Street, Beaufort, NC
- The Beaufort Ghost Walk meets at Pirate’s Corner, on the beautiful grounds of the Inlet Inn at the location marked below.
- You are not permitted to park on the Inlet Inn’s property, so please arrive a bit early to get your vehicle parked & unloaded, and then carefully make your way to the Inlet Inn to rendezvous with your pirate guide.
- From Emerald Isle or Atlantic Beach, you will cross the Atlantic Beach Bridge, take a right on Highway 70 East, follow 70 East across two bridges, one high rise bridge, and then a small drawbridge. Go straight through 1 traffic signal, then turn right on Queen Street approximately 2 blocks after the traffic signal. Follow Queen Street straight until it dead-ends into Front Street & you can begin looking for parking ( Look for a waterfront gazebo ). You can park anywhere along Front Street, Queen Street, Ann Street or any side street.
- The GPS Address for the Rendezvous is: 601 Front Street, Beaufort, NC 28516
- Google StreetView Link: http://goo.gl/maps/oDfIc
CLICK HERE to Print this Map
Parking Details | Free, Easy & All Day Parking
- You are not permitted to park in the Inlet Inn’s parking lot.
- There are no public bathrooms at the meeting location. Please take care of your bathroom needs before arriving
- Parking can be located directly on Front Street, Queen Street or any side street. After 5pm, there are no parking limits or restrictions on Front Street parking
- There is also a parking lot behind the BB&T bank that can be used after 5pm
- Please arrive a bit early to get your vehicle parked & unloaded, and then carefully make your way to the Inlet Inn to rendezvous with your pirate guide.